What is this?
You can nominate your fellow Brigade members, which will count greatly towards them gaining points towards their team-player awards; obtaining deserved ribbons, and promoting them in good favour for possible new roles.
How do I do that?
Go ahead and jot a comment below and you will be heard. This page is for nominations only so please no general chit-chat. Instead, write a short piece that tells us all:
- Who you are nominating
- What you are nominating them for (an award, or some points)
- What they did to make you feel this way
- Perhaps a link to an image or video if you might have one
If you don't really know what awards or points to suggest, then that's okay - you can still jot a comment here about a member you thought was pretty darn cool about something. Leave their name and a reason.
|Some examples of gaining a point can be by involving yourself in some of the following:
- Introducing yourself on our forums
- Promoting team Brigade on the Spectrum and in the game
- Keeping our recruitment post alive by adding a reply
- Finding answers to questions
- Creating and joining fun topics
- Uploading great videos and pictures
- Helping our new trial members
- Helping our guests
- Helping out by joining in with our training
- Supporting all our news, forum posts and events
- Working on solutions in every aspect of our departments
- Sharing your time and assets with all of us
- Donating to help fund our website and VOIP
- Continued excellence in your role
- Recruiting players that make it to 'Brigader'
- Gaining 'likes' on our website
- Helping with graphics, videos and tech for all our digital things